Monday, October 24, 2011

sweet fall

I'm loving fall. It is so beautiful. I don't think I've taken the time to realize how beautiful fall is ever in my life. I've been too "busy" apparently. I love being able to wear a jacket, wear sweats to the store (like that really changes with any season for me), and best of all I haven't wore my fall/winter clothes for a long time so they seem new. I do think the very best thing about fall is the temperature, perfect for running. I don't freeze or melt. Love it.

Apparently it's supposed to get cold tomorrow. I know this not because I keep an eye on the weather, but because my family has been talking about it. Since it is supposed to get cold Rob and I decided to go hiking at least once more before the cold weather comes. We set out to hike Crimson Trail. When we got there we weren't exactly sure we were on the right trail, but we kept hiking up the mountain and then back down, when we reached the end of the hike we came to the bridge, or what used to be the bridge. The wood was rotted from the water damage so we had to cross the river the old fashioned way. It was cold, but fun.

This little boy LOVES hikes because he gets to be outside. 

 I carried Cal the whole way...That's like carrying a 15 lb dumbbell up the mountain...

Rob moving the tree off the trail.

Some parts on the trail were very narrow and were straight down. Kinda scary, but looked way cool

Love this tree

The end.



1 comment:

  1. I love fall too!! Boy, I really do miss the mountains.

    ReplyDelete