Thursday, October 20, 2011

little boy

Little Mcallister is getting big. He had his 4 month check-up a couple days ago, he was 26 inches long and weighed 14 lbs and 10ish oz? ha for the life of me I can't remember exactly how many oz, but I remember it's in the upper middle half. He is 90th percentile in height and 50th percentile in weight. Does this mean he will be tall? Probably not, but I hope so!

Mcallister is becoming a little chatter box, he is telling a story in the picture. He also has a new passion for spit bubbles.

Love how his little tie dye shirt turned out-thanks to my mama!

 Last night I had a dream his first word was mommy. I swear sometimes his cries sound like mom...my subconscious must be hard at work..
Hope everyone is having a good day and enjoying the wonderful weather!

3 comments:

  1. He's looking good. Hope you are doing well. Just keep saying mommy around him and he'll pick up on the mom-vibes. or at least he'd better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo CUTE!!! I can't wait til Crew and Cal meet! LoL. Kinda funny I just realized they we're Crew and Cal. hahah I really wasn't trying to copy you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring him back soon. I miss him already and it's only been 2 days.

    ReplyDelete