Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cal, I am your father...

Lil' Buckaroo
Rob likes to tease Cal, he is always doing the funniest things to him. One of the many funny things he likes to do is wrap Cal up super tight in a blanket and watch him struggle to get out. Today Rob put on his welding gear, picked up Cal and said, "Cal, I am your Father." haha he is so cute and Cal sure loves him!
Cal likes to listen to Rob's ipod...
Pears... This isn't the best picture of Cal, but it was so funny to watch him eat, I had to take a picture.

4 comments:

  1. I love the pics! he looks super different in that last picture. I love it though. Thanks for posting! love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling. Neat-o on the camera! I hope Cal has a sense of humor for his daddy!

    ReplyDelete