Thursday, February 3, 2011

Newbie

Ok, So I haven't the slightest idea how to blog. I was pretty proud of myself that I figured out how to put up a background. I even managed to put on a picture, nevermind the fact that it's ginormous! Maybe one day i'll fix that.


Here are a couple pictures from the wedding....Julie did such an amazing job, I was so happy with the pictures!






  
 I had my 20 week doctors appointment today. For those who don't know it's a baby boy! The ultrasound tech says he has "attitute" (he had no hope with us as parents :)). He was shoving his face against me and refused to move. I'm so excited to meet the little guy!



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the marriage and the little guy on the way!! You will make such an excellent mother!! I'm so excited for you hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a boy! It has been so fun having Asher after 2 girls! He is so much more cuddly and sweet. Not that the girls weren't fun but little boys are so cute! I am so glad you have a blog and I can see what's going on with you! We have one too if you are interested. It's private tho, so I will send ya an invite!
    Love ya Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm so excited you have a blog!!! What's your email? I'll add you to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jami!! Yay for blogging...I am glad you have one, and like the stalker I am I will add you to my favs! our family blog is brianandkatie21.blogspot.com!! It really is a fun way to keep in touch! Congrats on the wedding and the babe! Boys are really so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jami, I cant tell you how happy I am you got a blog. Oh, and you should name your baby boy Brooks, after me -just sayin'. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete