Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Catfish

For Valentine's Day Rob and I went to my favorite place to eat....Carrabba's... yummm I got the Chicken Brian and left very happy...







When I gave Rob his gift he guessed every single thing! who does that??

 Anyways we had fun with the gifts... ate frozen pizza, delicious chocolate covered strawberries!



Later we watched Catfish. It's been on my mind constantly since we watched it. For those who haven't seen it, it's about this guy and girl who meet on facebook....sort of date for like 9 months, then finally meet. I loved it... but i'm a facebook weirdo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jami head :)
    To make your header picture work, go back to where you uploaded it and remove it. Then, there's a box that says 'says image to fit' or something. Then upload picture. For some dumb reason, after uploading, the box goes away so you have to check it beforehand.
    Anyway, love you & congratulations cute girl!

    ReplyDelete