Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nothing's gonna slow him down!

Mcallister has started pulling himself up onto things. I wasn't expecting this to happen for a while because he's pretty wobbly on his little feet. He first did it on the couch because he wanted to get to the lamp and another time to get to my phone. Yesterday I had just bought diapers and wipes. They were stacked on top of one another in the front room. Of course Cal was there checking out the little baby on the box. The next time I look over Cal is standing up against the boxes trying to climb on top. AH! The day before, Cal was swinging in his swing and I heard a clicking sound... I looked over and he was standing against his swing. I wish I would have seen that dismount! Nothing is safe anymore!

2 comments:

  1. ha, ha -- I can't believe how fast he is growing! How fun and ya -- good luck keeping up with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little angel! wish I could mug him a little bit! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete