Thursday, February 23, 2012

You my besss frannn

One day I went to pick up baby Cal from a nap (a short nap- the only type of nap he knows), he was holding the bars of his crib and trying to push his head through them. It gave me a good laugh, of course by the time I got my camera there, he was no longer trying. Rob and I joke that his crib is his prison. Sometimes we'll hear him shaking his binkie (it has a metal clip on the end). When he shakes it he clanks against the metal bars on his crib and we joke that "our prisoner is riled up, don't let him shank you." ha. When Cal wakes up from naps or in the morning, with the exception of the middle of the night, he just hangs out in his crib. He talks to himself, blows spit bubbles, or clicks his tongue.








Another one of Mr. Mcallister's favorite activities is playing in front of the mirror. You my bessssss frannnn!










For Valentine's Day Cal and I had a photo shoot. Cal was thoroughly excited that I actually gave him a paper instead of taking one away.


The night before Valentine's Day Cal and I ran to Smith's to grab a gallon of milk (man that makes me feel old for some reason :)) There were LOTS of balloons around the store, especially at the entrance, Cal loved them. He would get really excited and shake his little hands. So I decided that is what we would get Cal for his first Valentine's Day. He loved it.




















 I'm really enjoying this time in his life that he's so easy to please :)
(at least for the most part).

Cal has started getting around VERY WELL. He's started following me around the house, when he isn't following me he's trying to get into anything and everything!

Last weekend at my parents Cal found an empty milk carton on the ground, when he would try to grab it, it would roll away. He thought it was hilarious.


 Yesterday was such a nice day we decided to take a walk, we came across a little playground at some condos. It had a sign that said "No Trespassing" So we decided to stay and play. shhhh. Cal has always loved it outside and he loves loves loves the swings!!! He was having so much fun. Looks like we need a swing set at our future house!



2 comments: