Friday, January 20, 2012

M.I.A.

Yes, it's been a while... Christmas has come and gone. We spent Christmas in Kanab. We were all able to talk to Thomas, he sounded great. Mcallister was spoiled by everyone, as usual.




We moved to Orem shortly after Christmas. Our apartment was pretty dirty when we moved in. Slowly we've cleaned it up (as much as we could).  This gives you an idea of how dirty it was....




I like where we live though. Mcallister is starting to move around quite a bit. He can sit up on his own for a minute, then he usually topples over. He has started scooching and rolling himself around on the floor. He still has not figured out how to crawl and that frustrates him when he cannot get to something that he wants. I don't think it will be too long before he figures it out.  He's also started crying when you take things away from him, I hate that, it makes me feel bad. He still is toothless and still does not sleep through the night all the time, but he's getting much better. He usually only wakes up once, twice at the most. Twice this week he's slept through the night :) That makes me happy!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment