Wednesday, December 7, 2011

1600 South reminiscing...

Yesterday my friend Amanda and I were thinking about some of the funny times we had... I hadn't laughed so hard for a long time. My junior and senior year of college I lived in a house with 8 girls. There were a million people coming in and out of our house all the time. We even at times had people living in our garage. A lot of people thought it was crazy to live with so many girls, but surprisingly we all got along very well. Even when someone was annoyed at someone else it usually turned into a joke. So I'm reminiscing....


(Excuse me Peter, hold that door, remember that time I was nice to my roommate?)

We liked dressing up, we dressed up like spice girls one night. Just for fun.

We lived next door to the wrestler boys. Our summers consisted of getting home from track/wrestling practice and going to the pool to play volleyball and swim.

We drove to Vegas with no air conditioning. 

We played raptor. You know the game you can't show your teeth?

We hiked to the hot pots...on the way back Amanda and I were running. We were annoyed because the boys were falling behind, Glen finally yelled that "somebody" had fallen into the river. "Well just try to keep up," Was our reply.

Drove in the Cabrio with the top down.

Hiking timp. Don't worry Kraig it will be easy. (it wasn't easy,but totally worth it)


Track. South Dakota when we ate at Hyvee (a grocery store buffet? yeah gross and weird), Texas riding in a school bus with no ac and 50 sweaty athletes, the heptathlon, and pretty much everything about track.

The booty doo. Our Halloween Party.

Imitating the Relief Society President

Pretending to be VIP at the Real Salt Lake game...then trying to act normal when we found out we were VIP.

The black and white party...Tricia's Birthday party. I dressed up black...Amanda dressed up white.

Making a music video to "Baby Got Back."


Singing karaoke

The blank face.

Stalking people. One time during a drive by our car turned off and wouldn't start.



Mostly we were just weird. I loved every minute of it.



1 comment:

  1. This is seriously hilarious!! I cant stop laughing! We had some good times. The drive by when the car turned off... Priceless.

    ReplyDelete